• You will need a Glued & Stitched steamer with a hood, gloves, and booties. Titanium-lined suits are our warmest and most flexible, and are a must if you want to keep warm in these temperatures. Hard-wearing neoprene (such as our Vortex and Viper models) are best because they can take a thrashing at the beach
• Our 0.5mm Titanium range of extras make for great additions under a wetsuit, dramatically increasing warmth.
• It is essential to load yourself with the right neoprene for the conditions. In these temperatures you will definitely need a Glued & Stitched steamer, as well as a hood and gloves, and Glued & Stitched socks. Suits with plenty of stretch in the arms/torso (such as the MAX or Viper models) are the most comfortable to swim in.
• The Titanium Hot Top is an ultra warm, lightweight (0.5mm) layer designed to reflect bodyheat and remain flexible. Hood, gloves and booties are necessary. We offer a fixed or detachable hood on our zipless models, and this stops annoying drops of water flushing down your collar and is less bulky than a standard hood.
• A Seventhwave wetsuit Custom-Fit
to your 22 unique measurements is the most comfortable and warmest wetsuit you will ever own. After you complete the custom order form with your 22 measurements, these are analysized to establish your correct fitting size and adjustments are made where a bad ﬁt occurs. It takes 10 days to complete production before being delivered to you by International Economy Courier.
our gear that matches your conditions