• The right gear in freezing water is a matter of life and death. You will need all the rubber you can get your hands on. A Glued & Sealed steamer with an attached or separate hood, as well as gloves and booties, is essential. Titanium-lined suits are our warmest suits, as the titanium reflects your body heat increasing warmth and keeping you extra toasty. Seventhwave has a new material called Aero Zirconium, a fluffy/plush lining available on request on thicker suits.
• For extra warmth add another layer underneath, such as the 0.5mm Titanium Hot Top or a Hooded Hot Top. Cover the extremes: booties and gloves are a necessary evil.
• Glued & Sealed steamers are a must for Freezing temperatures—simply for warmth and protection. Seventhwave's Canyoning Suit is perfect, as it features a built in hood, Aero Zirconium fluffy/plush lining, front zip and armatek pads in all the general wear areas.
• Bum pads, elbow pads and shin pads give suit extra life to a standard suit, and protect you against the elements. These can be Armatek or Kevlar. Consider a Titanium Hot Top as well.
• A Seventhwave wetsuit Custom-Fit
to your 22 unique measurements is the most comfortable and warmest wetsuit you will ever own. After you complete the custom order form with your 22 measurements, these are analysized to establish your correct fitting size and adjustments are made where a bad ﬁt occurs. It takes 10 days to complete production before being delivered to you by International Economy Courier.
our gear that matches your conditions