• Although Lite gear is usually worn during summer activity, in cold water you will need a Glued & Stitched steamer, with the option of hood, gloves, and booties. Our Titanium-lined suits are the warmest and most flexible because they are thinner without sacrificing warmth. Hard-wearing neoprene (such as our Vortex and Viper models) are best because they can take a thrashing at the beach.
• Consider adding extras such as Titanium Hot Tops or Booties on those colder days.
• In cold water you will need a Glued & Stitched steamer, and consider a hood and gloves, and Glued & Stitched socks. Suits with plenty of stretch in the arms/torso (such as the MAX or Viper models) are the most comfortable to swim in—the Viper has superstretch in the arms only, while the MAX has superstretch throughout the entire body. Mesh panels also help eliminate drag in the water.
• Our 0.5mm Titanium range of extras make for great additions under a wetsuit.
• A Seventhwave wetsuit Custom-Fit
to your 22 unique measurements is the most comfortable and warmest wetsuit you will ever own. After you complete the custom order form with your 22 measurements, these are analysized to establish your correct fitting size and adjustments are made where a bad ﬁt occurs. It takes 10 days to complete production before being delivered to you by International Economy Courier.
our gear that matches your conditions