(for purchases made from www.seventhwave.co.nz):
• You have 14 days from the time you receive your order to refund or exchange it
.* You have 7 days from date of delivery to notify us of any faults, please email seventhwave.co.nz to send photos of faults.
• If you have any fitting issues with your new custom-fit wetsuit, please follow our fitting guide
of wetsuit techniques, and if your still having issues refer to What if my custom-fit wetsuit doesn't fit?
• If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind or maybe the style isn't right for you, please contact us
. Sometimes it is a matter of a new wetsuit feeling strange or fitting technique, but if the order genuinely doesn't fit or you are unhappy with your order we will modify, replace or refund your item.
• Regular priced items can receive a refund to original payment, in-store credit, or exchange less the shipping costs as long as the item is unused and shipped back in the same .
For sale items, we cannot offer exchanges or refunds, unless the product is faulty. All sale purchases are final.
• Returns take 1-2 weeks for processing. A refund will take 1 to 2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement. Returns must be processed to the same account/card they were purchased on.
• If you want to exchange your wetsuit with another, please contact us by either email or telephone to make sure we can supply your requirement. Contact info should be at the top of your invoice, and here
• We also require an original sales invoice in order to process any returns, and it helps to fill out the return form [Download here]
. Otherwise, how will the great salespeople at Seventhwave store know the best way to assist you? Please let them know if you want a return or an exchange for it helps the return/exchange process run much smoother. (Please note the Shipping address is 6/1063 Ferry Road, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8023)
• We are only able to accept returns for UNUSED
wetsuits in their original box or reasonably sized courier bag. Please ensure you Do not stuff the item into the smallest possible bag/box you can, this damages the items and will not be refundable if the items are creased and damaged.
* Please fold the item & place it in its original packing bag (not the courier bag) along with all of the tags attached.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging, unused and in the same condition that you received it
• All International orders will be returnable at the customer's expense. Sorry, it's just so far away, so let's work together to make sure you get the right return.
• Shipping is not refundable. You are responsible for shipping back to the store, but if you are receiving an exchange and live in New Zealand, we will ship that to you for free. Not applicable to International orders.
• Unauthorized merchandise will be sent back at customer's expense. Sorry, we don't want your old wetsuits no matter how cool they are.
changes & cancellations
• If you want to change your order (such as colour or style), please contact us
immediately. Due to the construction process of a wetsuit it is sometimes possible to change or modify your order, but we work fast at Seventhwave so please contact us within 24 hours of placing your order
• If you decide to cancel your order, please contact us
straight away and we will refund or credit your order (see above).