We are super stoked to be able to open our shop from Thursday 14th May 9am. However you will notice a few changes to keep our team and customers safe and ensure we remain compliant with the Level 2 guidelines:
- Our retail shop is now open and we back to our normal opening hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Saturday 10-4. Ideally just the person needing the wetsuit gear would come into the shop. We know this won't always be possible with people returning to work and school. So if you need to bring your family with you please make sure you physically distance from other shoppers.
- We will be following the guidance for the 1 Metre social distancing rule which means a contact register must be kept and completed by all customers.
- We are still running a click and collect option. Items will be left by the door in a bag with your name on it. If you would like to talk to us or have any questions about an online purchase but don't want to come into the store. Please call us on 033847878 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Repairs; yes we are doing repairs, there is currently at least a 10 working day turn around on these due to the back log before lockdown. We ask that you send us an email of your repair so we can let you know if we can repair it and the cost involved. Please advise whether you are sending it or dropping it off. Please ensure for the health and safety of our staff that the wetsuits have been rinsed well inside and out and are dry. If you are local we can arrange a drop off, so please call or email us. If you are collecting a repair please let us know so we can have this ready for you to collect at the entrance.
- If you are coming in for a custom fit, a mask is optional. Therefore, if you already own a mask, please bring it with you if you wish. Our customer fitters will wear masks while custom fitting, please don't be offended.
- There will be hand sanitiser at the entrance and on the counter, we ask that you please use the sanitizer when you enter the shop.
- We regularly Clean all surfaces; We will utilise the best available disinfectant/cleaning spray on the majority of surfaces, including EFTPOS terminal and general environment (chairs, countertops, door handles, etc).
- If there are too many customers in the shop which prevents us from being able to maintain the 1m social distancing policy. We will need to ask you to wait outside. Please don't be offended, it's just the rules we have to follow.
- If you are sick or are showing symptoms of sickness including the common flu and cold, please don't come into the shop but call or email us if you need help with online shopping.
A massive thank you to everyone for all your support and supporting local and NZ made. We are a tight knit family team that are super grateful!! We don't just love what we do, we are passionate about it. We are so proud to have been making quality wetsuits here in NZ for 33 years. Together our team has over 100 year experience making wetsuits and the majority of the team have been with us since leaving school (for some that's quite a while :) ) Janet, our main customer fitter has been with Seventhwave since the very beginning in 1987! Man are we stoked to be back up and running because of the support from you all. Whether you are our locals, our friends and team riders, Kiwis or our worldwide Seventhwave family. Thank you to everyone that appreciates a good quality NZ made item, whether that's a roast, a pavlova, a custom board or a great wetsuit.
Puff and the Seventhwave Crew